Help with Film Series

Ivan Eubanks ieubanks at PUSHKINIANA.ORG
Sun Oct 7 16:36:40 UTC 2012

Armenian filmmaker Sergei Parajanov made four spectacular films: Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors, Color of Pomegranates, Legend of the Suram Fortress, and Ahsik Kerib. Georgian director Tengiz Abuladze's Repentance is a good film. And I might also recommend a Kyrgyz film called Descendant of the Snow Leopard (dir., Tolomush Okeyev).

Ivan S. Eubanks, Ph. D.
Editor
The Pushkin Review / Пушкинский вестник
http://www.pushkiniana.org