ASEEES Panel

Arianna Nowakowski Arianna.Nowakowski at DU.EDU
Tue Oct 9 22:50:33 UTC 2012

Greetings Everyone,

Due to a late cancellation, we are in need of a third presenter for our panel "Embodiment and National Identity in the Soviet Union and Contemporary Russia" at the ASEEES Convention in New Orleans.  Please see the panel description below and contact me off-list if you might be interested in participating.

Best wishes,
Arianna

[cid:62C7E4D8-9659-4351-AF96-03C3B33269F3 at sturm.du.edu]

Dr. Arianna Nowakowski