Writers and screenplays

dusty wilmes upthera44 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 11 23:16:48 UTC 2012

Vasilii Sigarev is a contemporary playwright and film director whose
award-winning film *Volchok* (2009) was first performed onstage, although
it was written primarily as a screenplay.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Nadia Roscoff <roscoffn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to thank everyone for their input. Thank you very much, this
> is perfect! Nadia
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2012-10-10, at 10:57 AM, Sidney Dement <sidneydement at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> > Would Olesha's _Strogii iunosha_ fit your description?  See Milena
> > Michalski's chapter "Cinematic literature and literary cinema: Olesha,
> > Room, and the search for a new art form" in _Russian Literature,
> > Modernism, and the Visual Arts_, eds. Catriona Kelly and Stephen
> > Lovell, 2000.
> >
> > Best,
> > Sidney Dement
> > Binghamton University

Justin Wilmes
Ph. D. Student/Graduate Teaching Associate
Dept. of Slavic and E. European Languages and Literatures
Ohio State University