"ognevitsa" from "Nezhivoi zver'" by Teffi

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Oct 15 05:44:37 UTC 2012

Dear Will, and all,

Thank you very much indeed.  It is always a privilege to be able to draw on the collective knowledge of SEELANGS - but your fund of knowledge, Will, is unusually deep.  Thank you!

All the best,

Robert