ASEEES 2012 (New Orleans): Panel Chair Needed [0th-Century National Theater (Caucasus and Central Asia): Tradition And Modernity]

Adam Siegel apsiegel at LIBPO.UCDAVIS.EDU
Wed Oct 17 21:16:04 UTC 2012

Hello SEELANGovcy,

Our panel, 20th-Century National Theater (Caucasus and Central Asia): Tradition And Modernity, is in need of a chair.  We have three panelists and a discussant.  Interested parties can reply to me or Kathleen Manukyan: KAM262 at pitt.edu.

All the best,

Adam

--
Adam Siegel