Seeking presenter for ASEEES panel "Soviet and Post Soviet Russian Poetry" (Sunday, Nov. 18th, 8-9:45am)

Lindsay Ceballos ceballos at PRINCETON.EDU
Wed Oct 24 17:45:31 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGS,

I am chairing an ASEEES panel on Soviet and Post Soviet Russian Poetry,
which will take place on Sunday, Nov. 18th, 8-9:45am. We have a spot
available for a presenter interested in giving a paper on our theme. Our
discussant is Professor Boris Dralyuk of UCLA.

If you are interested, please email me off-list at
ceballos at princeton.eduwith your paper topic.

Best,

Lindsay Ceballos
--
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures