Ol'ga Berggol'tz: lost quotation

Nancy Condee condee at PITT.EDU
Sat Oct 27 18:36:00 UTC 2012

I am wondering whether anyone could help me with a quotation (ideally in the
original).

As an account of her autobiographical details, Berggol'tz said something
like "the key dates of my life are the same as everyone else's in my
generation: 1937, 1945, 1953, 1956."

Any help locating a more accurate version would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes, Nancy

Prof. N. Condee, Director
Global Studies Center (NRC Title VI)
University Center for International Studies
University of Pittsburgh
4103 Wesley W. Posvar Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
+1 412-363-7180