Scholarship and Posters Available!

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Wed Sep 5 13:24:45 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGers!

Two quick announcements!

1.	Our Home and Abroad: Creative Scholarship Program is currently
accepting applications (due Oct 15). Art-qualified recipients receive $7000
to study abroad in St. Petersburg, Russia and serve an intensive,
resume-building internship. Find out more at: http://www.sras.org/hac

2.	Our posters have been updated and shipped out to our regular mailing
list. This includes not only our popular "Why Russia" poster, which shows
why Russian language skills are practical additions to a resume, but also
our full program lineup on a two-sided poster (with more reasons why Russian
and knowledge of Russia is useful). If you are not on our list (or are not
sure if you are) - or if you would like additional copies - please contact
Lisa Horner

OFFLIST!

Send the email directly to her, not as a reply to the whole SEELANGS mailing
list, please

at lhorner at sras.org . You can see more about our posters here:
http://www.sras.org/posters

Thanks! I hope you are looking forward to a great semester!

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org