Seeking Ukrainian Tutor in New York

Ian baiterek at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 20 13:20:04 UTC 2012

I am looking for someone to tutor me in Ukrainian in New York and was curious if someone on the list might know of someone.  I intend to pay for the tutoring and I am looking for someone with a background in language education.  I have previously studied Ukrainian and am fluent in Russian.  Please respond off list to baiterek at hotmail.com.

Best,

Ian