Authoritative Online Sources for Akhmatova

Elise Thorsen enthorsen at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 26 21:36:12 UTC 2012

Dear Members of SEELANGS!

A project I am working on would be very much enabled by authoritative
digitized versions of Anna Akhmatova's poetry, particularly her long
poems.  Certainly, I am aware of Google and that there are a number of
sites that display her poetry.  However, I was hoping to find out which, if
any, online sources my more experienced colleagues find most
authoritative--particularly to the same degree as texts available at the
Fundamental Electronic Library, where Akhmatova is rather scarce.  Where
would you go (e.g. for citation purposes) if you did not have a
paper-and-glue library available?

Many thanks for any thoughts you have on this score.

Best,
Elise

--
Elise Thorsen