Donate to AATSEEL!

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Thu Sep 27 15:17:10 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,

As you are making plans this fall to attend the AATSEEL conference,
please consider making a donation to the organization. Contributions are
tax-deductible, and you can direct donations in four ways:

* The Poetry Fund brings excellent poets to the conference, helps to
cover their travel expenses, etc. (This is especially valuable for poets
who do not hold academic positions that can, at least in part, reimburse
them for attending.)

* The Graduate School Travel Fund: We've all been there - or are there
now - or can imagine trying to attend a professional conference on a
grad student's budget. Invest in the future of our profession!

* K-12 Teachers Travel Fund: If you read the news at all, you know what
K-12 teachers are facing. Elementary and secondary education is where it
all starts - help our colleagues stay involved in the conversation!

* General Fund: this one supports all the great things AATSEEL does for
you, and for the profession.

Go to <http://www.aatseel.org/donate_to_aatseel/> and whip our a credit
card, or mail a check to Elizabeth Durst, Executive Director of AATSEEL:

**********
Elizabeth Durst, Ph.D.
Executive Director
AATSEEL of U.S., Inc.
University of Southern California
3501 Trousdale Parkway
THH 255L
Los Angeles, CA 90089-4353
Tel: (213) 740-2734
Fax: (213) 740-8550
Email: aatseel at usc.edu

With thanks in advance for your generosity,

Sibelan

---
Sibelan Forrester
Professor of Russian