Full run of the Tolstoy Studies Journal available for libraries at a steep discount

Michael A. Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Fri Sep 28 20:02:48 UTC 2012

Colleagues,
I have on hand a dozen or so full runs of the *Tolstoy Studies Journal*,
all twenty-three volumes. They're in fine shape. If ordered at our standard
rate, it would cost a couple thousand dollars for an institution to
purchase.

Until we run out of copies, I can offer subscribing libraries (or libraries
that begin a subscription with the forthcoming volume) the full run for
$250, which includes shipping. Libraries with incomplete runs can complete
them, too, for this price.

If your institution is interested in purchasing these volumes, please have
the purchasing agent or librarian in charge of purchasing contact me
directly.

For more information on the journal, please visit our
website<http://www.utoronto.ca/tolstoy/>
.

~mad

.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.

   Dr. Michael A. Denner
   Associate Professor of Russian Studies
   Editor, Tolstoy Studies Journal
   Director, Russian Studies Program