Q: number of institutions with courses in Slavic lit?

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Thu Apr 4 14:25:33 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

A friend of mine from Another Part of the Profession is writing a grant
proposal and wonders whether there is any official information (or even
reliable estimates) of how many educational institutions in North
America offer courses in any Slavic literatures. (Not languages - that
info is more easily available.) He also wonders about analogous info on
how many places offer courses in comparative literature.

I'll be very happy to pass along any info you could send me (off list! -
if there's interest, I can summarize later), or please write directly to
Professor John Cox at <John.Cox.1 at ndsu.edu>

Thank you and best wishes,

Sibelan