Seeking expert on the Mansi

Graham, Seth s.graham at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Apr 16 10:31:35 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

If anyone can offer Jessica Hartley any leads regarding her query (below), please respond to her directly at Jessica.Hartley at raw.co.uk<mailto:Jessica.Hartley at raw.co.uk>

Thanks, and best wishes,

Seth

D r S e t h G r a h a m
Lecturer in Russian
School of Slavonic and East European Studies
University College London
Gower St
London WC1E 6BT
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7679 8735
s.graham at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:s.graham at ucl.ac.uk>

From: Jessica Hartley [mailto:Jessica.Hartley at raw.co.uk]
Sent: 15 April 2013 18:17
To: Graham, Seth
Subject: Documentary

Dear Dr Graham,

I hope you're well. I was wondering if you might be able to help me. I am working on a documentary called The Unexplained Files for The Science Channel, part of the Discovery Network. I was wondering if you might know of someone who could talk to me about the Mansi people because one of the stories that we're discussing refers to this. If so it would be wonderful if that person might have a few minutes to have a chat with me so I could explain a little more about our documentary.

Many thanks in advance,

Jessica Hartley
Story Producer
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 456 8510