Looking for an apartment or room in Petersburg for the summer and/or academic year

Jason Cieply cieplyj at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 30 05:42:25 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGers,

I am looking for an apartment or large room in Petersburg for the coming
summer and academic year and would be grateful for any offers or
suggestions you might be able to provide. I am graduate student in Russian
literature at Stanford and will be conducting research towards my
dissertation in the Petersburg libraries and archives. I will be living
with my wife Rusana, who plans to enroll in a master's program at SPbGU.

We will be arriving in the beginning of July and are very flexible in terms
of move-in dates. We would prefer our own place but would be willing to
rent a room, provided it's big enough to accomodate us. We would be happy
to rent for the summer (July and August), the academic year, or both.

Please reply off-list to cieplyj at stanford.edu if you or someone you know
might be able to help.

Thank you in advance,
Jason Cieply