Thank you for film suggestions

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Thu Aug 1 08:46:47 UTC 2013

Ben Rifkin

Do you think you could share the compiled list with us?

I for one would like to have a copy as well. I'm sure others would as well.

Best,

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Benjamin Rifkin
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:15 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Thank you for film suggestions

Dear SEELANGers:

I am extremely grateful to all who have written on-list or off-list with
suggestions.  I have now received more than 40 messages with over 60 film
titles, many of which I have seen but the message jogged my memory, some of
which I had heard of but never seen, and some of which I had never heard of.

I am also grateful for the reading suggestions.

The potential is enormous.

Thanks to all: what a great community we have.

Sincerely,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey