More Russian movies

Natalie Kononenko nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Aug 1 15:04:52 UTC 2013

I would recommend Гарри Барден, Кот в сапогах.  It is an animated film
based on Perrault.  It has a very interesting presentation of various
nationalities.  I showed it in class last year and plan to do so again.  It
is long for an animated piece - some 30-40 min.

Natalie

--
Natalie Kononenko
Kule Chair of Ukrainian Ethnography