More Russian movies

John Lyles jhlyles at WM.EDU
Thu Aug 1 18:41:34 UTC 2013

Hi Ben,

Iron Man 2 and the latest Indiana Jones movie, if I remember correctly.
Also, the latest Die Hard is set in Moscow.  There seems to be a recent
trend in Hollywood to make any foreign bad guys Russians, which is probably
the only thing worth noting from these "blockbusters".  I think even in the
first G.I. Joe movie, the Cobras had missles from Russia.  Hope that helps!

John