Most popular courses

Anna Chilewska annac at UALBERTA.CA
Sat Aug 3 18:05:50 UTC 2013

Dear Walt,
"The Supernatural in Slavic Culture" sounds like a fascinating course. Is
there a sample of its syllabus somewhere on line for one to take a look?
Best,
Anna

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 9:20 PM, *Walter Richmond* <richmond at oxy.edu> wrote:

> "The Supernatural in Slavic Culture."
>
> It's a 200 level course. No prerequisites. Taught in English.
>
> Not specifically required for the Minor, but since we have so few
> offerings a student minoring in Russian has to take it.
>
> Best,
> Walt Richmond
> Occidental College, Los Angeles

Anna Chilewska, PhD
WRS instructor

"A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog,
when you are just as hungry as the dog." - Jack London