reference

Andrew Jameson a.jameson2 at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Aug 3 14:35:42 UTC 2013

Yes, I would like to receive this reference too, please.

Andrew Jameson
Consultant on Russian Language and Culture
Translator, Russian & German to English
Listowner, russian-teaching list
6 Gilbert Road
Malvern WR14 3RQ UK
01684 572466

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Katz, Michael R.
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 12:44 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] reference

Dear colleagues:

A few years ago an article appeared (in Russian) critiquing the spate of
recent translations by Pevear and Volokhonsky.

Does anyone recall the piece and if so, can you possibly send me the
reference?

With thanks,

Michael Katz
Middlebury College