Film Question - US and Russia in Each Other's Films

Xenia Srebrianski Harwell xsharwell at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 5 14:47:21 UTC 2013

Dear Ben,
A couple of movies that may not have been mentioned yet:

1.  The Glass Bottom Boat (1966, aka The Spy in Lace Panties) with Doris
Day.
The director of an aerospace research laboratory suspects his girlfriend of
being a Russian spy.  Robert Vaughn makes a non-speaking appearance in the
movie while the Man From U.N.C.L.E. theme plays (he was Napoleon Solo in
the TV series).

2.  A film I used in a course on the African-American/Soviet experience:
Black and White (Boris Frumin, in English).
It is about the relationship of Lisa, a Soviet immigrant studying in New
York, and Roy, an African-Ameican living on the lower East Side.

Regards,
Xenia Srebrianski-Harwell