Moscow - room in a family apartment available

Tchastnykh Valery tchastnykh at MAIL.RU
Fri Aug 16 10:04:34 UTC 2013

 Dear Emily!
My name is Valeriy Chastnykh!
I'm Russian programme  director of the Center for International Education of MGU(Moscow State University.
We are the oldest  school for foreigners in Russia and have about 1000 foreign students annualy.
We are very interested in homestay since some of our students apply for this type of accomodation
This is my e-mail address and my phone number is +7 916 856 53 31
Hope to hear from you soon,
Valeriy

Пятница, 16 августа 2013, 2:23 -05:00 от Emily Erken <erken.emily.1 at GMAIL.COM>:
>I am advertising an available room in Moscow on behalf of a very lovely Russian family. The apartment is located near the center, in between Metro stations Belorusskaya and Savelovskaya. The rent is $20,000 rubles per month, which is about average for Moscow.
>
>I have lived with this family for a year, and now the are looking to find a tenant to replace me. The situation is especially well-suited for graduate students or Fulbright scholars who are interested in living with a Russian family and practicing their Russian. That said, the family is already used to living with foreigners who do not speak Russian well. The children are ages 5 and 7, and are rather sweet. The mother is extremely kind and generously helps her residents adjust to Moscow life. She speaks English fluently.
>
>Please email me at  erken.emily.1 at gmail.com for more information.
>Emily

>  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at:
>                     http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/

С уважением,

Частных Валерий

Best regards,