Applications with voiced books in Russian for learning language

Anton Burkun ab at RANOK.COM.UA
Tue Aug 27 14:48:09 UTC 2013

Hello All!

My letter is for Russian language tutors and students.

My name is Anton Burkun, i’m a sales manager at RANOK Publishing House.
For more than 10 years we have been successfully publishing printed
books for children from 3 to 10 years old.

Now we have decided to start a new direction in our business and develop
applications for iPhone and iPad. Using our experience we have created
apps “Mir Skazok” (The World of Fairytales) and “Stihi Detyam” (Poetry
for Children). Our apps contain high-quality images, printed text and
are voiced by professional actors. They are in the Russian language, so
we hope they may be useful for your students learning Russian (they can
improve their reading and listening skills).

Would you kindly consider a possibility to suggest your students using
our apps in their study and testing them for us. We would be grateful
for your and your students valuable opinion in any case (even if it is
negative).

Thank you for your time and attention!

Please find below the links to our applications:
* http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/mir-skazok-lucsie-skazki-dla/id556544533
*
http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/stihi-dla-detej-skazki-cukovskogo/id675097117

--