Putin Art

Sarah Hurst sarahnhurst at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 30 16:01:18 UTC 2013

I know that the painting was taken away because it was parodying Putin in
particular, but it's also difficult to imagine a Russian gallery hosting
something like this, an installation where naked young men sit on found
objects:
http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2013/aug/29/artist-roger-hiorns-hepworth-wakefield

Sarah Hurst