written translation rates

Irina Rodimtseva air3 at FRONTIER.COM
Sun Dec 1 21:24:35 UTC 2013

Dear colleages,

I have been out of the loop for the last few years, and now I need to find out current per word rates for Russian into English translations (US-based and Russia-based translators if the rates are different). I know that in Russia translations are measured not by words but by characters. Does that include spaces?

The subjects are general rather than technical.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!

Irina Rodimtseva
Alderson Broaddus University