AW: [SEELANGS] Natalia Gorbanevskaya passed away/R.I.P.

Natascha Drubek-Meyer hyperkinond at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 2 12:01:35 UTC 2013

Thank you for this, it is very much appreciated!

Dr. Natascha Drubek

CAHS Fellow
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
100 Raoul Wallenberg Pl. S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20024

http://uni-regensburg.academia.edu/NataschaDrubekMeyer
http://www.artmargins.com/index.php/home
http://www.hyperkino.org

 Betreff: [SEELANGS] Natalia Gorbanevskaya passed away/R.I.P.
 An: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
 Datum: Freitag, 29. November, 2013 22:25 Uhr

 Dear Colleagues,

 Sadly, Natalia Gorbanevskaya passed away about a hour ago.
 She was an important post-1953 poet, translator, critic,
 editor and political activist.
 Some reports about her are available here:
 http://www.svoboda.org/content/article/25184904.html

 http://tvrain.ru/articles/umerla_pravozaschitnitsa_natalja_gorbanevskaja-357827/

 http://www.echo.msk.ru/news/1208209-echo.html

 There are several interesting programmes available on line
 that feature her views and poetic achievements:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_BOpP-cSNI

 http://www.5-tv.ru/programs/broadcast/502946/

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hP4LNB1IU

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fGrhUAXjNk

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV_VmpZvKRA

 All best,
 Alexandra

 Alexandra Smith (PhD, University of London)
 Reader in Russian Studies
 Department of European Languages and Cultures
 School of  Languages, Literatures and Cultures
 The University of Edinburgh
 David Hume Tower
 George Square
 Edinburgh EH8 9JX
 UK

 tel. +44-(0)131-6511381
 fax: +44- (0)0131 651 1311
 e-mail: Alexandra.Smith at ed.ac.uk

 --The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
 registered in
 Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS
 Web Interface at:

        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs