Articles on the Protests in Ukraine

Max Pyziur pyz at BRAMA.COM
Thu Dec 5 15:18:25 UTC 2013

A few more articles

On Thu, 5 Dec 2013, Natalia Pylypiuk wrote:

> Dear Colleaues,
> I thank Ian for raising the topic of protests in Kyiv.  I have put together a few links to articles that shed light on what is transpiring:
>
> IN ENGLISH —

[... deleted for the sake of brevity ...]

Ukraine’s Perfect Storm: How Far Will It Go? By Serhiy Kudelia
http://www.ponarseurasia.org/article/ukraine%E2%80%99s-perfect-storm-how-far-will-it-go

Ukraine: Orange Revolution Redux? by Srdja Trifkovic
http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/2013/12/03/ukraine-orange-revolution-redux/

Ukraine caught between EU and Eurasia by Sébastien Gobert in Le Monde
Diplomatique
http://mondediplo.com/2013/12/03ukraine

WSJ Op-Ed by Adrian Karatnycky & Damon Wilson on EuroMaidan
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303497804579237981014002244#printMode

How the E.U. Pushed Ukraine East By NICOLAI N. PETRO
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/04/opinion/how-the-eu-pushed-ukraine-east.html

[... deleted for the sake of brevity ...]

> Kind regards,
> Natalia Pylypiuk, PhD, Professor
> Ukrainian Culture, Language & Literature Program
> [ www.artsrn.ualberta.ca/ukraina/ ]
> Modern Languages & Cultural Studies, University of Alberta
>

> On Dec 5, 2013, at 1:20 AM, Ian <baiterek at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
>       For the interested here is a short piece I put together based on my reporting on the protests in Kiev.  [...]

fyi,

Max Pyziur
pyz at brama.com