Articles on the Protests in Ukraine

Elena Gapova e.gapova at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 5 18:48:41 UTC 2013

A couple more:
a video with Boris Kagarlitsky on economic disadvantages the
EU agreement has for Ukraine: http://rabkor.ru/video/2013/12/04/maidan-2

an alarming piece on the far-right within the protest
movement: "Euromaidan: The play with EU integration" (
http://www.criticatac.ro/lefteast/euromaidan-the-play-with-eu-integration/)

e.g.

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs