Language politics in Soviet and Post Soviet Lithuania

Andrew Jameson a.jameson2 at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Dec 9 16:24:28 UTC 2013

Could we also see this on an open-access site perhaps?
Andrew Jameson

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Rasa Balockaite
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:41 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Language politics in Soviet and Post Soviet Lithuania

Dear Colleagues,
some of you might be interested, my paper on language ideology and language
politics in Soviet and post Soviet Lithuania
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10993-013-9301-z

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rasa Balockaite
Vytautas Magnus University
Faculty of Political Science and Diplomacy
Department of Social and Political Theory
Gedimino 44, LT-44240, Kaunas, Lithuania
Email: Rasa15 at gmail.com