SRAS 2014 Calendar - claim your free copy!

Joe Blades joeblades at NB.AIBN.COM
Mon Dec 9 21:50:41 UTC 2013

Joe blades
Box 596 Stn A
Fredericton NB E3B 5A6
Canada
:)

-----Original Message-----
From:         Lisa Horner <lhorner at SRAS.ORG>
Sender:       "SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list" <SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Date:         Mon, 9 Dec 2013 15:25:38
To: <SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: [SEELANGS] SRAS 2014 Calendar - claim your free copy!

Dear SEELANGERs!

Many of you know about the free calendar that The School of Russian & Asian Studies (SRAS) produces each year, featuring photos and insight from our students' travel adventures in Russia, Ukraine, and Central Asia. The calendars also list American and Russian holidays, and this year we've continued the tradition of including a recipe page for some tasty Eurasian foods. We've gotten many inquiries about the calendar, and I am very pleased to announce the final draft was sent to print today!

For those who are based in the US or Canada, we are offering one free copy to any SEELANGERs who respond to this by Dec. 20, 2013, or until they run out.

**PLEASE RESPOND TO ME AT lhorner at sras.org. DON'T CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OR IT WILL GO TO THE WHOLE LIST! And please be sure to include your mailing address.

Those of you outside the US or Canada can still claim a free calendar by paying the international postage rate. Inquire with me (lhorner at sras.org) about doing so.

Want more than one? We will be more than happy to send extra calendars for $6.00 (USD) apiece to cover printing and postage.

We are also offering (free) batches of calendars to professors who would like to give them out to their students (many professors use them as prizes in classroom games and activities to generate more interest in Russian). This year, we'd like to keep batches limited to 10 calendars/professor, to help spread the love to as many people as possible! We'll send batches to at least the first 6 professors who respond - after that, we'll send based on availability after Dec. 20. In any case, let me know how many copies would be ideal and we'll see what we can do!

All inquiries and calendar requests may be sent to me, Lisa, at lhorner at sras.org (NOT TO THE LIST, PRETTY PLEASE - we try not to annoy everyone with our announcement every year!).

Warm holiday wishes to all!

Lisa

Lisa Ellering Horner
Program Consultant, Institutional Relations
The School of Russian & Asian Studies (SRAS)
650-206-2209
lhorner at sras.org
SRAS.org
www.facebook.com/SRASFB

The School of Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS) represents universities and educational programs across Russia and Eurasia. Through our partnerships with these organizations, we offer a wide range of educational and travel programs designed to meet the needs of foreign students. We also offer services to assist students in performing and publishing research abroad and at home, as well as assistance with professor-led travel. See our site for more information. Contact us with any questions at study at sras.org.