Correction: 2014 AATSEEL Hotel Reservation Deadline

Rachel Stauffer art2t at EMAIL.VIRGINIA.EDU
Tue Dec 10 22:31:01 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGtsy,

I apologize for the repeat message - naturally as soon as I hit "Send", the
hotel extended our conference rate reservation deadline to December 23rd,
2013!

Cordially,
Rachel Stauffer
AATSEEL Conference Manager

*Reserve your accommodations for the 2014 AATSEEL Conference at the iconic

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs