$200 Jury Prize for Student Research: Vestnik

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Wed Dec 11 14:50:45 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGers!

Holiday greetings to all!

Vestnik is gearing up for another issue and we are accepting student
submissions.

Vestnik, the Journal of Russian and Asian Studies, was the world's first
online journal focused on showcasing student research. And we are still in
publication! We welcome and invite papers written by undergraduates,
graduates, and postgraduates. Research on any subject is accepted -
politics, literature, art, history, linguistics, etc. - so long as it is
focused in some way on Russia, the USSR, or any of the states of the former
USSR.

As always, papers submitted for this edition of Vestnik will be eligible for
a $200 Jury Award. The editors will chose one paper based on originality and
strength of argumentation, research, and general writing for the Jury Award.

Those who are selected for publication will go through an editing process
whereby they work with the Vestnik board to improve their writing before
publication. Most participants have described this process as quite
rewarding and educational in helping them to generally improve their
academic writing and argumentation.

More information can be found here:

http://www.sras.org/vestnik     Deadline for submission is December 20,
2013!

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
 <mailto:jwilson at sras.org> jwilson at sras.org

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs