ASEEES 2014: Nabokov and Sexuality

Sergey Karpukhin sak5w at VIRGINIA.EDU
Wed Dec 18 19:18:17 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I'm trying to put together a panel on Nabokov and sexuality (very broadly, depictions and interpretations of sexuality and gender in Nabokov) for the 2014 ASEEES conference, and would like to know if anyone would be interested in serving as panelist, discussant and chair on it. Since we are very close to the deadline, which is December 20, I'd like to ask you to respond as soon as possible to karpukhin at wisc.edu, if you are interested.

Many thanks!
Sergey Karpukhin
PhD Candidate
Department of Slavic Languages and Literature
UW-Madison

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs