Summer Russian Language Program in Kaliningrad

Evgeny Dengub edengub at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 23 00:37:01 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,
On behalf of my colleagues Prof. Evgeny Dengub and Prof. Susanna Nazarova here at Mount Holyoke College, we would like to invite your students to participate in our unique 6-week Language and Culture Program in Kaliningrad, Russia this summer. The program features intensive Russian language courses taught by professors at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University with cultural immersion, excursions and a supervised internship experience at a Russian social service, cultural or professional organization.
We welcome applications from your students, alumni, or others who have successfully completed at least one year of Russian language instruction or its equivalent. Participants will be evaluated and placed in course sections according to language level and receive an official transcript from the University.
Please forward this invitation to them now so that they can apply early with priority admission in January. Our online system makes application very easy.
Please also do not hesitate to let me know if you have any comments or questions.  You or your students can also write to extension at mtholyoke.edu for questions about the application process. Thank you.

Best wishes for the holiday and the new year,RobertoRoberto Mugnani
International Program Manager
Mount Holyoke CollegeMerrill House
50 College Street, South Hadley, MA 01075
phone: 413-538-3450   fax:413-538-3098
Visit our Mount Holyoke Summer Extension page to register now
Like our Facebook/Mount Holyoke Extension page for updates
                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs