Freelance job: International Phonetic Alphabet

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Fri Feb 1 11:22:15 UTC 2013

A client of mine is asking me to do something that I am absolutely
unqualified for, which requires a skilled phonologist. If anybody is
qualified and interested, or knows someone who is, please contact me
privately. Here is the request:

"We have a number of phrases translated into 5 languages. We also have
made voice recording for each of this phrase.
What we need now is to find native speaker who could made a phonetic
transcription for each of this phrase using International Phonetic
Alphabet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Phonetic_Alphabet

"It is quite important not only to rewrite this phrases using special
phonetic symbols but to rely on the .wav files. This will exclude any
confusion in speaker pronunciation and written transcription."

Best regards,
Susan Welsh

---

Susan Welsh
welsh_business at verizon.net
http://www.ssw-translation.com
Translator and editor, German-English and Russian-English
Leesburg, Virginia USA
Phone: 1-703-777-8927