Railroad terms in Platonov

Adele Lindenmeyr adele.lindenmeyr at VILLANOVA.EDU
Thu Feb 7 22:41:25 UTC 2013

Dear Robert,

There is no one more knowledgeable than Tony Heywood, professor of history at the University of Aberdeen. His email address is t.heywood at abdn.ac.uk. As someone who is passionate about Russian retail history, I think he would be glad to help.

Good luck,

Adele Lindenmeyr, Villanova University