fun exercises/games to practice conversational Russian?

Michael Furman mikedfurman at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 12 13:25:43 UTC 2013

Hello Baktygul,
I've found that tongue twisters coupled with a discussion of what words are
hard and why (in the target language of course) can make for a fun
diversion! It won't last for the whole hour, but it will get em going and
help them to 'loosen' their tongues a little!!
   Best,
      Michael

--
Michael Furman