pussy riot

Zakhar Ishov zakhar.ishov at YALE.EDU
Tue Feb 19 14:09:07 UTC 2013

Dear Sasha,

please, find below the links to some interviews with Maria and
Nadezhda in prison as well as the articles about them and the trial,
which I found rather good, especially the ones by Elena Volkova and
Alexandr Podrabinek. Volkova quotes Maria's poems, some of which are
really very high quality. Hope it might help. Would be greateful on my
part to know what comes out of your undertaking. I have been following
this case very closely.

Best, Zakhar

http://grani.ru/tags/pussyriot/m.210883.html

http://grani.ru/blogs/free/entries/208819.html

https://docs.google.com/a/yale.edu/file/d/0ByHUwx0RUj3rN1l5TFBYVkdyRWs/edit?pli=1

http://www.gq.ru/magazine/featured/26081_15_mysley_nadezhdy_tolokonnikovoy.php?fb_action_ids=3755616540068&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%223755616540068%22%3A464187923623615%7D&action_type_map=%7B%223755616540068%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

http://www.novayagazeta.ru/politics/56366.html

http://www.ej.ru/?a=note&id=12637

http://www.ej.ru/?a=note&id=12640

http://www.ej.ru/?a=note&id=12649