Study abroad in Russia with anthropology/archaeology focus?

Elizabeth Skomp elizabethskomp at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 20 19:52:05 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGers,

One of my students, a double major in Anthropology and Russian, plans to study abroad next year.  If possible, she'd like to enroll in a program that will enable her to continue her Russian language studies and also focus on anthropology or archaeology.  I'd be grateful for recommendations from anyone with knowledge of or recent experience with such programs!  Please reply off-list to eskomp at sewanee.edu.

Spasibo zaranee,

Elizabeth Skomp
Sewanee: The University of the South