Summer rental in Moscow

Collopy, Erin ERIN.COLLOPY at TTU.EDU
Thu Feb 28 22:53:28 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

My husband and I are looking for a two month (June & July)  rental this summer in Moscow. If you know of anyone interested in renting their furnished apartment, please contact me offline at erin.collopy at ttu.edu<mailto:erin.collopy at ttu.edu>. Alternately, if you know a reliable realtor or real estate company who deals in rentals, I would also appreciate that information as well.

Thanks for any assistance with this!

Very best,
Erin Collopy

Erin Collopy, Ph.D.
Associate Chair
Department of Classical and Modern Languages & Literatures
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, TX 79409
806-742-3145, ext. 248
erin.collopy at ttu.edu<mailto:erin.collopy at ttu.edu>