University of Michigan Russian Language Courses - Spring/Summer 2013

Jean McKee jarbaugh at UMICH.EDU
Wed Jan 2 15:15:57 UTC 2013

Dear all,

We would be appreciative if you could pass this onto any students who may
be interested.  This program can be taken either as a for-credit course or
a not-for-credit option and is offered on our Ann Arbor, Michigan campus.
 Undergraduate and graduate students welcome.  Applications are due March
31, 2013.  Please see www.lsa.umich.edu/sli for more details.

Thank you!

*University of Michigan Summer Language Institute 2013*
*
*
**Three levels of Russian offered**
*
*
*www.lsa.umich.edu/sli *

[image: Inline image 1]

Jean McKee
Student Services Coordinator | Assistant to the Chair
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
812 E Washington St | 3040 MLB | Ann Arbor | MI | 48109
voice 734.764.5355 | fax 734.647.2127
www.lsa.umich.edu/slavic // Visit us on
Facebook!<http://www.facebook.com/umslavic>