Theorizing Cinematic Spaces/ Topics in Experimental Cinema ASEEES 2013 film panel

Daria Shembel dshembel at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 10 03:00:34 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,
I'm trying to organize a panel on cinematic spaces/ landscapes ("Theorizing Cinematic Spaces") for ASEEES 2013.
I have a paper on the creation of cinematic spaces in experimental cinema and its appropriation by new media. I could possibly use a broader perspective and make it "Topics in Experimental Cinema." Please contact me off-list: dshembel at yahoo.com

Thank you!

Daria Shembel, Ph.D
Department of European Studies
SDSU