Pushkin: Kap. dochka

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Jan 10 18:53:15 UTC 2013

Dear all,

It has just been confirmed that our translation of this will be republished by NYRB Classics in the first half of 2014. It was published in the UK in 2007 by Hesperus, but it has been out of print most of the time since.  (Hesperus is not thriving.)

If any of you happen to have used it for teaching, and if you have noticed any errors, or anything at all that could be improved - either in the introduction + notes, or in the translation itself - please could you let me know.  Any time in the next 7-8 months!

Many thanks!!

Robert

Robert Chandler, 42 Milson Road, London, W14 OLD