new site for K-12 education

Natalie Kononenko nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Jan 10 21:34:50 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow list members,

With the help of a federal grant from the Canadian government (SSHRC
-Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council) we have been
developing a website that is to serve as a resource for grade 3 social
studies.  The Province of Alberta mandates that Ukraine be one of the
countries covered in grade 3.  The other countries are India, Peru,
and Tazmania.

We have been developing materials that we hope will be attractive to
students, informative, and easy to use.  Could you please have a look
at give us your feedback.  The site is at ukrainealive.ualberta.ca.

I've caught a few spelling mistakes myself - but your fresh eyes would
be a big help.  So ... any suggestions, any corrections, in short any
and all feedback would be most welcome.

--
Natalie Kononenko
Kule Chair of Ukrainian Ethnography