Help with citation for a translation

Goldberg, Stuart H stuart.goldberg at MODLANGS.GATECH.EDU
Fri Jan 11 02:03:00 UTC 2013

Can anyone help with the below request?

Thanks in advance!

Stuart Goldberg

----- Original Message -----

From: "J. Martin Daughtry" <martin.daughtry at gmail.com>
To: "Stuart Goldberg" <stuart.goldberg at modlangs.gatech.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:50:47 PM
Subject: quick favor

Hey Stu! Can you lay your hands on a citation for Alexandra Harrington's translation of "Poema bez geroia"? (Title of the volume, year, publisher--page # not necessary, as it's an epigraph.) My palimpsest piece is finally going to the publisher, three years after I wrote it, and the book editor needs a full bibliography ASAP.

Many thanks,

J. Martin Daughtry, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Ethnomusicology
Department of Music