Summer 13 Advice

Will Wright wmw1 at WILLIAMS.EDU
Mon Jan 14 23:23:32 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGS,

I am a current senior at Williams college (russian & psci major) planning to attend political science graduate school next year, and have begun thinking about what I should do to fill the upcoming summer. All last year, I studied abroad in Moscow and Kyrgyzstan, and I would love to find some way to spend this summer in Moscow or anywhere in Russia, EE, or Central Asia! Does anyone know of any opportunities (news bureaus, private businesses, tourism support, etc.) that would allow me to spend the summer abroad and, even if making no money, manage to break even on airfare & housing (outside of big name language programs such as CLS or ASU). Ideally, I would love to find some way to do something useful that would support me spending more time just exploring and living in the post-Soviet world! (Also, if any of your ideas could work for me & my girlfriend (also Russian major) that'd be even better) Please reply to me with any advice or leads at wmw1 at williams.edu!

Thanks so much for your help in advance,
Will