Last Minute ASEEES 2013 Panelists Wanted - drama and theater

Szypszak, Lara lszypsza at LIVE.UNC.EDU
Tue Jan 15 18:39:51 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

We have a very last minute call for a panel for ASEEES 2013 in Boston. Response to a previous call on drama/theater and revolution was successful, with a bit of excess, so another panel has been formed on the topic at the suggestion of the original caller. We have two presenters and a discussant already, and are looking for a third presenter, and possibly a chair. We are broadly looking for a paper that addresses aspects of revolution within dramatic works, theater as it relates to revolution, elements of drama and theater in revolution and/or the reverse, etc. The panel is open to topics involving not only Russian revolution, but elements of revolution in Eastern Europe and Central Asia as well. We realize it is last minute, but appreciate any response. Please contact lszypsza at email.unc.edu or avkhimo2 at illinois.edu<mailto:avkhimo2 at illinois.edu> by 9 pm this evening.

Best,

Lara Szypszak
Graduate Student
Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Use your web browser to search the archives, control your subscription options, and more. Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------