SRAS Calendars

Renee (Stillings) Huhs renee at ALINGA.COM
Wed Jan 16 20:08:42 UTC 2013

Hi SEELANGers!

I have a few more SRAS Calendars here that I am happy to send to those with
something fun to do with them - whether prizes to students, gifts to
colleagues, or simply hanging in your office for all of your students to
admire. :-)

I can send up to 5 calendars to the first 5 people who respond to me OFFLIST
at rstillings at sras.org with a mailing address and the number you'd like.

Happy 2013!

Best,

Renee Stillings