Musorgsky's Gravestone

William Nickell wnickell at UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Jan 24 00:35:44 UTC 2013

I am not an expert on this, but was curious.  A bit of browsing on the web turned up similar stars on the graves of Pushkin and Nekrasov, and conjectures that they appear there in a Judeo-Christian context.

Bill Nickell

William Nickell
Asst. Professor of Russian Literature
Dept. of Slavic Languages & Literatures