a 1942 article

Lenhoff, Gail lenhoff at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Mon Jan 28 01:08:25 UTC 2013

We have the journal (it was reprinted) in our library at UCLA.  PLease write me off-list.

Gail Lenhoff,
Professor
Slavic Department

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Elena Ostrovskaya
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:45 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] a 1942 article

Dear SEELANGers,

I am looking for an article which cannot be found on JSTOR or any other electronic resource available to me. Maybe somebody would know how to get it.
It is Arthur Friedman's work "Principles of Historical Annotation in Critical Editions of Modern Texts"  published in English Institute Annual, 1941 (New York, 1942), pp. 115-28.

Would be very grateful for any help.

Thank you,
Elena Ostrovskaya,
Associate Professor
Higher School of Economics,
Faculty of Philology (School of Linguistics and Literary Studies